The breast reconstruction market size is expected to reach around US$ 689 Million by the end of 2027, escalating at a CAGR of 59% during the forecast period from 2020 to 2027, rising from US$ 1.4 Mn in 2019.
- The global breast reconstruction market is expected to be valued at US$ 1.4 Bn in 2019, and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 5% from 2020 to 2027. Rise in the prevalence of breast cancer and increase in the number of breast reconstruction procedures are driving the global breast reconstruction market.
- This report analyzes the current and future scenario of the global breast reconstruction market. Growth of the market is attributed to rise in the prevalence of breast cancer, surge in the demand for breast implants & acellular dermal matrices, and increase in the focus on research and development activities. Additionally, rise in the focus on women’s health and increase in the awareness about breast reconstruction after mastectomy fuel the growth of the global breast reconstruction market.
- According to Breastcancer.org, in the U.S., nearly 1 in 8 women develop invasive breast cancer, accounting to around 12.4% of cases of breast cancer, globally. Moreover, breast cancer is a common type of cancer diagnosed among women in the U.S. However, product recalls by regulatory authorities and complications due to breast implants & other products are expected to hamper the growth of the global breast reconstruction market.
- The global breast reconstruction market report comprises an elaborate executive summary, which includes a snapshot that provides information about the various segments of the market. It also provides information and data analysis of the global market with respect to the segments based on product, end user, and region.
- A detailed qualitative analysis of drivers and restraints of the market, and opportunities has been provided in the overview section. Additionally, the section comprises competitive matrices and company profiles along with business overview to understand the competitive landscape in the market. This section also provides market attractiveness analysis by region and market share analysis by key players, thereby presenting a thorough analysis of the overall competitive scenario in the global breast reconstruction market.
- In terms of product, the global breast reconstruction market has been classified into breast implants, tissue expanders, acellular dermal matrices (ADM), and others. The acellular dermal matrices segment is projected to expand at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. A large number of manufacturers focusing on the development of dermal matrices for indications such as breast reconstruction and hernia repair is a major factor propelling the segment. The usage of acellular dermal matrices in breast reconstruction by plastic surgeons has increased, especially in developed countries such as the U.S.
- Based on end user, the global market has been divided into hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers. The ambulatory surgical centers segment is anticipated to experience significant growth in terms of revenue and market share during the forecast period. These segments have been analyzed based on the available products used during breast reconstruction surgeries for the treatment of any breast deformities, to improve esthetic appearance, and the reconstruction of the breast after mastectomy.
- The market size and forecast for each of these segments have been provided for the period from 2017 to 2027, along with their respective CAGRs for the forecast period from 2019 to 2027, considering 2018 as the base year.
- In terms of region, the global breast reconstruction market has been segmented into five major regions: North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, Australia & New Zealand, and Rest of Asia Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America), and Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC Countries, Israel, and Rest of Middle East & Africa).
- The market size and forecast for each of these regions and the mentioned countries/sub-regions have been provided for the period from 2017 to 2027, along with their respective CAGRs for the forecast period from 2019 to 2027, considering 2018 as the base year. The research study also covers the competitive scenario in these regions.
Some of the key players in the global breast reconstruction market include Mentor Worldwide LLC; POLYTECH Health & Aesthetics GmbH; Sientra, Inc.; Deal Implant Incorporated; Allergan Inc.; Establishment Labs S.A; GROUPE SEBBIN SAS; Integra LifeSciences Corporation;RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc.; and GC Aesthetics.
The main objective of this report is to define, describe, and forecast the global breast reconstruction market by types, application, industry verticals, and regions. The report provides detailed information about the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges) influencing the growth of the market. The report aims to strategically analyze the micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the global market. The report also attempts to forecast the market size of the 5 main regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America. It strategically profiles the key market players and comprehensively analyzes their core competencies. It also tracks and analyzes the competitive developments, such as joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, new developments, and Research and Development (R&D) activities, in Breast reconstruction Market.
The main objective of this report is to aid the user in understanding the market as a whole, its definitions, segmentation, market potential, influential trends, and the barriers that it is facing. Meticulous research and analysis were an important part of the report preparation. Those reading the report will be able to get a detailed understanding about the market. Industry experts have verified and checked the data and information that have been taken from credible sources like websites, annual reports of companies, journals, and other resources. In order give the facts and data a pictorial form, diagrams, graphs, pie charts, and other representations have been used. That augments the visual appeal of the report and makes understanding it much easier.
Breast reconstruction Market By Product
- Tissue Expander
- Silicone Breast Implants
Breast reconstruction Market By Shape
Breast reconstruction Market By End Users
- Cosmetology clinics
- Ambulatory surgical centers
Breast reconstruction Market By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the World