According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Electromagnetic Clutches market is accounted for $3,273.14 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $5,344.91 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.6%. The growing trend and evolving consumer preference towards manual to semi-automatic or fully-automatic transmission systems are expected to favorably impact the global electromagnetic clutches market growth. However, the high initial cost is hampering the electromagnetic clutches market growth.
Electromagnetic clutches are the clutches function under the effect of electromagnetic force, control the joint and separation of the clutch based on the power on/off of the coil. It make the torque transmit from active side to passive side with the function of electromagnetic energy, so as to complete the connection of mechanical mechanism, realized the transmission function of the drive system.
Based on the end user, machine tools segment is constantly enhancing as it is an indispensable part of engineering & construction projects, and intermittently used in operational manufacturing units for maintenance purposes owing to prevalent applications of machine tools in various industries. Machine tools are commonly used in these industries for various purposes such as grinding, turning, boring, and broaching.
By geography, the Asia-Pacific is going to have huge demand as the growth in this region will be driven by economic development in emerging countries such as China and India. The primary growth driver for the machine tool market in India is the country's growing automotive industry.
Some of the key players in the Electromagnetic Clutches market include Mitsubishi Electric, Karl E. Brinkmann, Goizper, Minebea, Magtrol, Altra Industrial Motion, Intorq, Miki Pulley, Ortlinghaus, Danaher, Tianjin Electric, and Guangde Lixin.
Product Types Covered:
• Wet Type
• Dry Type
• Magnetic Powder Type
• Other Product Types
End Users Covered:
• Automotive Industry
• Machine Tool
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances