According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Gluten Feed Market is accounted for $852 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $1,682 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include an increase in the demand for protein for animal feed, an increase in the average level of income, population rise, and urbanization. However, Sensitivity to Gluten is hampering the market growth.
Gluten feed is a by-product of the milling process and excellent fodder for livestock. It usually contains proteins that enrich the fodder with digestible fiber and minerals, which are crucial for animals. The economic value of gluten feed depends on the comparative price of whole grain with protein feeds.
Based on the Source, the corn feed segment has considerable growth during the forecast period, as it is a rich source of protein and xanthophyll. Corn gluten feed (CGF) is a co-product obtained from wet-corn milling industry which is engaged in manufacturing of starch, sweeteners, syrup, and oil from corn. Corn gluten feed is composed of tremendous amount of nutrients such as minerals, proteins, digestible fiber and essential components.
By Geography, The Asia Pacific will hold a significant share of the global gluten feed market in the years ahead. This regional growth can be attributed to the high demand for livestock in the region. Countries like India, China, and Japan are heavily dependent on the business of livestock and aquaculture.
Some of the key players in global gluten feed market are Archer Daniels Midland Company, Tereos Syral, Ingredion Incorporated, Bunge Ltd., Cargill Incorporated, Grain Processing Corporation, The Roquette Group, Tate & Lyle Plc., Commodity Specialists Company, Agrana Group and Norsildmel AS.
• Other Sources
• Pet Animals
• Other Livestock
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances