According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Pancreatic Cancer market is accounted for $1,904.20 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $4,728.19 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 10.6% during the forecast period. Advancement of technology in therapeutic devices and expanding prevalence of cancer growth are the factors driving the market. However, accessibility of costly treatment and poor repayment strategies in the emerging regions of the world are some of the factors which may hamper the market growth during the forecast period.
Pancreatic Cancer is a type of cancer that starts in the pancreas. It is a highly lethal disease, for which mortality closely parallels incidence. Most patients with Pancreatic Cancer remain asymptomatic until the disease reaches an advanced stage. There is no standard programme for screening patients at high risk of Pancreatic Cancer. Most Pancreatic Cancers arise from microscopic non-invasive epithelial proliferations within the pancreatic ducts, referred to as pancreatic intraepithelial neoplasias.
Based on the treatment, the biologic therapy has a huge demand due to expanding number of novel upcoming immunotherapies as well as focused cell therapy that treats the cancer with no extreme symptoms and has more number of helpful advantages over the conventional chemotherapies.
By geography, Asia Pacific is growing lucratively during the forecast period owing to the nearness of quickly creating medicinal services innovation, high patient population, and high social insurance use. Additionally, expanding interest for new treatment strategies in nations like India and South Korea is probably going to develop as the quickest developing business sector over the globe.
Some of the key players in the Pancreatic Cancer market include Novartis Ag, Eli Lily and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Pharmacyte Biotech, Inc, Clovis Oncology, Celgene Corporation, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Amgen, Inc., Pfizer, Inc. and Merck & Co., Inc.
• Biologic Therapy
• Hormone Therapy
• Targeted Therapy
• Radiation Therapy
• Other Treatments
• Exocrine Pancreas Cancer
• Endocrine Pancreas Cancer
End Users Covered:
• Research Institute
• Hospitals & Clinics
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.