According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Shear Beam Load Cells Market is accounted for $5.04 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $8.67 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for load cells from industries such as healthcare and rising investments in industrial automation technologies are some of the factors fuelling market growth. However, continuous electric energy for the production and display of signals is restraining the market growth.
The shear beam load cells is designed for low profile scale and process applications. One end of the shear beam contains the mounting holes while the opposite end is where the cell is loaded. The load cell will be mounted on a flat smooth surface with high strength hardened bolts. The larger shear beam cells have more than two mounting holes to accommodate extra bolts to keep the hardware from stretching under stress load.
Based on the types, digital load cells segment is likely to have a huge growth due to the increasing demand for precision weighing, especially in heavy lifting applications. By Geography, Europe is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period owing to the high increase in the use of these cells in various applications like aerospace, defense, automotive, oil and gas, and bulk material handling industries.
Some of the key players profiled in the Shear Beam Load Cells market include Yamato Scale, Thames Side Sensors, Rice Lake Weighing Systems, PCB Piezotronics, Inc., Novatech Measurements Limited, Measurement Specialists and National Scale Technology, LAUMAS Elettronica, Kubota, Keli Electric Manufacturing (Ningbo) Co., Ltd., Interface, Inc., Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH, Honeywell Sensing and Control, FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology, Inc. and Flintec Group AB.
• Digital Load Cells
• Analog Load Cells
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances