According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Shrink Sleeve Labels Market is growing at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are flexibility, capability of the labels, and convenient labelling. However, growing environmental concerns, and growing need for diminishing pollution acts as restraints for the market growth.
Shrink sleeve is a full-body label, which shawls around the entireness of a container, offering a 360-degree branding and messaging of the product. Shrink sleeve labels are a comparatively new version of labels and are instantaneously gaining more popularity among various product packaging companies. Shrink sleeve are printed on a digital or flexographic press, with a transcript on the inner side of the shrink sleeves. Then, later on, glided over a container and tightened using heat shrinking method. The label then imitates the surface of the container.
Based on type, the shrink segment is likely to have a huge demand in the market due to increasing adoption of shrink sleeve labels across all the end use application. By Geography, Asia Pacific region provides potential growth opportunities with the increasing demand for consumer goods, mainly due to the high population, availability of raw materials and low labour cost.
Some of the key players profiled in the Shrink Sleeve Label market include Constantia, Flexibles, Clondalkin Group, Avery Dennison Corporation, The Dow Chemical Co, Cenveo, Inc, Paris Art Label Company Inc, Polysack Flexible Packaging Ltd, Macfarlane Group PLC, Klockner Pentaplast, Hammer Packaging, Inc, Huhtamaki Oyj, Fuji Seal International, Inc, CCL Industries Inc, Bonset America Corporation and Berry Global, Inc.
• Other Types
End Users Covered:
• Food & Beverage
• Health Care
• Home & Personal Care
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances